On my most recent trip to Las Vegas, I did as many have done before and only stayed for a short weekend. It was a mere 4 days, but a girls trip to Vegas seems to bring on waves of packing uncertainties. If you’re still debating on how much heels you should bring for a short girls getaway, check out my packing list below!
The Ultimate Las Vegas Packing List
Girls Getaway Guide
Limit yourselves ladies! Yes I know you need options, but you definitely don’t need to bring 5 pairs of shoes for a 4 day trip. I sadly know this from experience. Resist! Also, keep in mind that what you pack will vary according to your travel plans. If you aren’t planning on going clubbing, you can luckily can ditch all the club wear listed below 🙂
- 3 Bathing Suits for the pools and day clubs. (Again, varies!)
- A handful of underwear and bras (Make sure to bring at least 1 no-show underwear and 1 strapless bra for the club!)
- 1 pair of jeans
- 1 pair of leggings
- 1 pair of denim shorts
- 2 daytime dresses
- 3 clubbing outfits
- 2 tops
- 1 skirt
- 1 jacket
- 1 pair of sandals or sneakers (daytime) + 1 pair of heels + 1 pair of slippers
Toiletries & Accessories:
Toiletries are important, especially in Vegas – you need to keep yourself looking and feeling fresh! Did you know that 90% of bad breath is caused by bacteria on your tongue? Eeek! Tung Brush is actually a brush specifically made to neutralize all of that nasty bacteria gas.
The Tung Brush is the original tongue cleaner. Much better than tongue scrapers, the Tung Brush has tiny bristles that can actually get down into all those crevices and grooves. Honest Hour: Before I had a brush specifically for my tongue, I hardly ever used my toothbrush on it! I can honestly say my breath is a lot fresher now.
Tung Gel is also available, which when used with the brush, your mouth is left feeling nice and minty afterwards. The bundle is highly rated, has great reviews, and is extremely affordable! Make sure to stay fresh with The Tung Brush+Gel on your next trip!
- Sonic Rechargable Toothbrush + Toothpaste
- Tung Brush + Tung Gel
- Makeup + Makeup Remover + Falsies+Eyelash Glue
- Travel Pillow + Eyemask
- Medicine Bag (Ibuprofen, Cold Medicine, Cough Drops)
- Quay “My Girl” Sunglasses
- 1 Bag of Jewelry
- 1 purse + 1 Evening Bag
- 1 Shower Bag (face wash, body wash, razor)
Technology & Miscellaneous:
So because I was blogging/filming during the trip, I have a lot of technology that I wouldn’t have brought otherwise. (Such as my laptop, 2 camera’s and hard drive lol!)
- 1 Apple Macbook Pro (Normally I wouldn’t need this, but I was attempting to blog during the trip lol.)
- iphone + portable charger + charger
- Canon G7X + 2 Extra Batteries + Charger
- Gorilla Pod
- DJI Osmo + Charger
- Seagate Expansion 1 TB External Hardrive
- Packing Cubes (To store everything in!)
Any thing else I should add? I would love to hear about some of your Vegas essentials!