(New to Airbnb? Get $35 off your first Airbnb rental here!)
Airbnb is a new take on travel accommodation, allowing you to rent rooms/houses directly from hosts all over the world. While most rentals are “normal” by standard, we’ve found a few that will definitely make your trip memorable.
10 Werid and Spectacular AIRBNB RENTALS
1. Coco Couillet Dans Les Arbes Treehouse – Centre, France
Nothing like the tree houses I’ve ever been in.
2. Converted School Bus – California, USA
Sleep under the stars in a school bus! There is even a Tempurpedic bed inside!
3. Cubehouse – Rotterdam, Netherlands
This cube residence is 4 stories and offers 360 degree views of the surrounding area.
4. Historic Castle – Scotland, U.K
Live out your medievel dreams and spend a week with your best mates in Edinburg!
5. Dog Bark Park Inn – Idaho, USA
One of the most bizarre in my opinion, this house is allows you to sleep in a giant dog!
6. Glass Treehouse – Tuscany, Italy
Another treehouse that you can escape too!
7. The Seashell House – Isla Mujeres, Mexico
Stay in a whitewashed seashell shaped home and enjoy views of the ocean; with seashell decor of course!
8. St. Pancras Clock Tower – London, U.K
I bet no one else can say they’ve slept in a clocktower!
9. Yacht – Balearic Islands, Spain
If you’ve ever fancied sleeping on a boat, here is your chance!
10. Windmill – Amsterdam, Netherlands
Have a romantic stay in this Amsterdam windmill. You can even bring your friends; it fits 3 bedrooms!
Have you ever stayed in an Airbnb rental? If not sign up with this link here to receive $35 off your first stay!